Last week I shared this picture from nickmom.com and the Facebook feed went crazy. I am fairly certain it was Baby Butz most shared social media post ever! Since it was so popular, and because I am also the parent of a 2 year old toddler I have decided to write my own. Without further ado Baby Butz version of 35 MORE Things All Toddlers Will Lose Their Sh*** about Today:
1. They woke up in the middle of the night and you put them back in their bed.
2. Their blanket is too soft
3. The nightlight has to be plugged in
4. All of their toys are not in their bed
5. The bottle they wanted is the wrong color
6. They can’t have fruit snacks for breakfast
7. Their banana is cut into pieces- they wanted to eat it whole
8. Mom closed the bathroom door
9. That sharp object they got their hands on was taken away
10. They can’t lick the light socket
11. The dog food dish is not a toy
12. The dog is not a toy
13. They have to keep the tub water in the tub
14. Dad is putting his shoes on
15. Can’t go outside naked
16. Wants to go outside really bad, it is minus -40 outside
17. Mom is vacuuming
18. Hid their favorite toy, can’t remember where
19. You turned off Pharrell William’s “Happy”, only heard it 92 times today!
20. The song they DON’T like just came on
21. Has to go in car seat, can’t drive the car
22. Mommy is sitting down
23. Eating dinner off of Toy Story Plate, Can’t See Buzz under the noodles
24. There is chicken on their plate
25. The pickle didn’t taste good
26. You took away the pickle
27. The moon is gone.
28. Drove by the park because it is the only way to the grocery store
29. Mommy has something that they don’t have
30. Didn’t let them ring the doorbell
31. Turned off the cartoon that they have watched 10 times already
32. Bedtime was mentioned
33. The wrong parent tucked them in
34. Nana and Papa aren’t there all of the time
35. You got out of their bed- now they have to sleep alone.
Can anyone relate to these ones? Why not share your own lists with us on Facebook!
Brandie Peters is a work from home mom, blog-o-holic with a busy toddler who resides in Medicine Hat Alberta Canada. Since 2013 she has been keeping the Baby Butz blog well-stocked with fancy word garble and finding humorous memes just for the moms. These days she is most likely to be found buried somewhere in Pinterest, or lurking behind the scenes on the Baby Butz Facebook page!